14 November 2008

My New Nemesis

Gerik!

This young and sexy (or so he's been touted) upstart is using my own Ultimate Pickup Artist techniques against me in an attempt to usurp my throne! Well, not literally, I'm sitting on it right now -- no, not the *porcelain* throne, the -- okay, wait, let me start again.

Gerik!

This would-be dark seducer has adopted my look and my techniques (albeit to a much less refined degree) in an attempt to replace me! Using my own graciously-offered and completely-free advice, he's taken my recent absence as an opportunity to worm his way into my opera house.

He is the Khan to my Kirk! The Moriarty to my Holmes! The Joker to my Batman! The Pepsi to my Coke!

You will curse the day you dared to challenge me, Gerik! I will grind your sunburned face beneath my boot and you talent-less voice will be silenced for all time!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA--*cough cough*

*sniff* Damn this cold…

Your Angel of Darkness,
(the original) O.G.

1 comment:

Madame Giry said...

My sympathies, Erik. *hands you a tissue* If you'd like I could sneak up and give the hulking brute a good THWACK upside his sunburned skull with my cane. Lord knows that puny, petite stick belonging to my blonde-alter ego wouldn't leave even a scratch in that pomade-platered pate.