17 October 2008

I am…

There have been many stories written about me over the years. Novels, plays, moving pictures, et cetera, et cetera. And as time has gone on, it seems that my legend has been twisted and manipulated into something that is not. So I felt that I should set some ground rules for everyone as to who I am. But I do enjoy an air of mystery about me, so I will only define myself by what I am NOT.

1. I am NOT young.

2. I am NOT sexy (there is a difference between "sexy" and "sensual").

3. I did NOT receive my disfigurement from acid or fire.

4. I did NOT spend my formative years living in the bowels of the opera house.

5. I do NOT stick rats down my trousers.

6. I do NOT have a sex doll made in Christine's likeness.

7. I do NOT run an amusement park in America.


Your obedient servant,

O.G.

No comments: