02 December 2008

This Month’s Object of My Borderline-Obsessive Affection

Photobucket
Christine Daaé

A young woman with a very forgiving soul.

Christine and I got into a bit of a tiff last month. I was upset that even with her excellent taste and standards, she has yet to divorce herself from D'Arcy's "DJ2" project, instead deciding to honor her obligations as a member of the company. In a moment of thoughtlessness, I said she should grow a spine and she responded with something regarding a nose and then stormed off. And to be honest, I believe the Naomi Watts thing didn't help matters.

But both our heads have cooled and she even took it upon herself to decorate my lair for the Christmas season. Hundred of metres of garland are strewn across the portcullis, the candelabra now look like giant candy canes, and life-sized jolly elf figurines are currently prancing around my throne.

I love the girl with all my heart but someone has got to stop her before she decorates again.

Your obedient friend,
O.G.

No comments: